CWNA booked 9th May 17

Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
As the title says I have finally booked my cwna exam . I have been procrastinating about whether to do this exam or not But after 10months of continually referencing back to the book for information and working with a cwne over the last couple of months it certainly the track I want to progress in.

Study material I have is the cwna-106 book and the cwnp practice exams as well as other White papers

So let's so far the first exam of a long process goes.

Comments

• Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Exam done and dusted,scored 98%. Exam was easy but I have been in RF field for some time and reading the book on and off for 10months. I used CWNA book and the CWNA pratice test from cwnp expensive but worth it
  • p@r0tuXusp@r0tuXus Member Posts: 532 ■■■■□□□□□□
    WOW! What a good score. :D Great job.
    Completed: ITIL-F, A+, S+, CCENT, CCNA R|S
    In Progress: Linux+/LPIC-1, Python, Bash
    Upcoming: eJPT, C|EH, CSA+, CCNA-Sec, PA-ACE
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats! I have this exam on my bucket list, hopefully I will find some time this year to get to it at some point.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cheers guys, started study for cwdp now. So hopefully get that done in the next couple of months