Options

Took OSWP exam today!!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior MemberPosts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey Forum

So I took the OSWP exam today!! Everything at least on my end worked out well! Have to wait and hear back from OffSec if I passed or not! The suspense is killing me!!

Comments

• Options
    Danielm7Danielm7 Member Posts: 2,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
    How did you like the course? How about the exam? I've heard it's not as applicable to enterprise work or pen testing as much as their other certs, accurate?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior Member Posts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
    The course was well structured. The exam at least in my opinion wasn't that hard. I have yet to hear back officially but it seems to be more consumer AP focused.
  • Options
    Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I book the package about 2 weeks ago so far it's very straight forward and enjoyable. Will sit the exam in a couple of months when get a few other commitments out of the way
  • Options
    Still nothing back from OffSec. For anyone who took OSWP, how long did it take for you to get your results back once you submitted them?
  • Options
    airzeroairzero Member Posts: 126
    It took about 2 days give or take for mine, but I got the message at like 1 AM. You have to take into account the time you submit the report and the time zone difference.
  • Options
    Dr. FluxxDr. Fluxx Member Posts: 98 ■■□□□□□□□□
    How much is that particular course?
  • Options
    MrAgentMrAgent Member Posts: 1,310 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Options
    Grafixx01Grafixx01 Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Still nothing back from OffSec. For anyone who took OSWP, how long did it take for you to get your results back once you submitted them?

I guessing that you passed?
  • Options
    Yeah I passed the OSWP!! I was soo excited when I got the email. Was at work and I got up from my desk and said "Holy S**t" :) I was excited to see the email! Now just have to wait 2 months for the certificate to come in the mail!
  • Options
    supasecuritybrosupasecuritybro Member Posts: 206 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yeah I passed the OSWP!! I was soo excited when I got the email. Was at work and I got up from my desk and said "Holy S**t" :) I was excited to see the email! Now just have to wait 2 months for the certificate to come in the mail!

Why did you go for the OSWP?
    Completed: CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, CCSA R80, eJPT, CySA+, M.S. Information Security
    Current Goal: CCSE
    Continuous Education Plan:​ AWS-SAA, OSCP, CISM
    Book/CBT/Study Material:​ Max Power
  • Options
    thealphathealpha Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Do you have an estimated of the time it took to go through the course materials? I plan on doing this in early June.
  • Options
    pinksjpinksj Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations. This is on my next list once done with CISSP.
  • Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!