JoJoCal19 wrote: »
When I worked from home several years back I had issues with hearing my kids early in the day so I bought some Bose QC15's. was a great investment.
dontstop wrote: »
@NetworkNewb, @JoJoCal19 Can you use them even if you don't listen to music?
AverageJoe wrote: »
Just be careful about not being able to hear things like fire alarms or kids falling off refrigerators...
DoubleNNs wrote: »
I also wear glasses 90% of the time (w/ contact lenses the other 10%). I've heard that noise cancellation doesn't work as well if you wear glasses -- maybe I need to experiment with that.
thatguy67 wrote: »
...I ended up getting foam ear plugs as the first layer and then ear protectors...