Now the Fourth beast Gets Destroyed. 70-411 round 2 Cleared!!!!!!!!!

greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
70-411 Done with at last scored 778. After I failed the first round and was suppose to wait like 2 weeks before taking it again but I have been going hard for like 7 hours a day just studying all those week areas from my last defeat. I decided on a whim after a did good on a practice exam to take a risk and schedule it early. Glad the Risk Paid off.

I have been studying on and off for MCSA since 2015 just gathering information. I can still remember the first time created a user in active directory and the great feeling it gave me. Glad that the Nightmare of the 70-411 is over lol. Will take a week or 2 off then finish of my 70-411 labs That i would like to do again to get down pack.

Then its off to the 74-409 and Hyper V Party. icon_study.gificon_cool.gif God is Good for allowing me to see the day that I would pass this exam. so many obstacles like having to deal with the death of my father....over came a lot to get my mind ready for this exam.
:
Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.

Comments

• poolmanjimpoolmanjim Member Posts: 285 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Way to go! 411 is not an easy beast to slay!
    2019 Goals: Security+
    2020 Goals: 70-744, Azure
    Completed: MCSA 2012 (01/2016), MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure (07/2017), MCSA 2017 (09/2017)
    Future Goals: CISSP, CCENT
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations on the pass. Condolences on your father. I lost mine a few years back and it was definitely hard to get to a point where I could study.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • AndersonSmithAndersonSmith Member Posts: 471 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Great work!
    All the best,
    Anderson

"Everything that has a beginning has an end"
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thanks Guys, at the beginning i wasn't sure I was gonna pass I got some really Diffcult 10 questions right of the bat. but then some topics came up that I was studying and was able to settle down pull through. of course I skipped the survey at the end.....I was way to nervous and wanted to know my score.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • AvgITGeekAvgITGeek Member Posts: 342 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well done! Take a day or two and chill. I'm happy for you!

Nice draft so far, so lets take that off line for sure.
  • Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great job and congrats!
    AvgITGeek wrote: »
    Well done! Take a day or two and chill. I'm happy for you!

Nice draft so far, so lets take that off line for sure.

Yeah AvgITGeek I'm loving the draft so far for the Steelers. Its great to see Matrvis Bryant reinstated. I think our office will be dangerous this year. Will just chill for week go see the family spend some time with them then go back at it.
    :

• stunnedsoupstunnedsoup Member Posts: 120
    Congrats man! I'm studying for the 410 right now. I look forward to the 74-409 (definitely not the 70-411).

Steelers eh? Think JuJu Smith-Schuster will take Coates' job? I'm a Panthers fan and was hoping Jax would pass on Fournette so we could have a shot at him. Oh well. McCaffrey is still a solid pick for us.

Best of luck!
    Cisco: CCENT COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR CCNA COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR || MCSE: 70-410 COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR 70-411 [ ] 74-409 COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR 70-534 [ ] || VMWare: VCP [ ]
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Way to go brotha!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great job working through that adversity! Take some time and be proud of your accomplishment. That 411 is a beast indeed! You'll sail through the 409 if you lab it out. I just took it and it's heavy on configuration and virtual machine management, so setting up SCOM and practicing some VM moves/migrations using powershell would be well worth your time.
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
    Thanks For the heads up. will fish working on my 411 labs then jump onto the 74-409 labs. I did start reading the Orin Thomas book for 74-409. but I will say that the plural sight 70-411 with Greg Shields and mastering server 2012 by Mark Minasi was a huge help. Don,t know where I would be without them.
    :

Congrats man! I'm studying for the 410 right now. I look forward to the 74-409 (definitely not the 70-411).

Steelers eh? Think JuJu Smith-Schuster will take Coates' job? I'm a Panthers fan and was hoping Jax would pass on Fournette so we could have a shot at him. Oh well. McCaffrey is still a solid pick for us.

Best of luck!

I Liked Coates he played pretty well early on but people forgot that broke 4 of his fingers so I think it would be pretty hard to catch the ball after that. I think Bryant will definitely get his job back because either Coates or JuJu is as dynamic as Bryant can be when on the field but time will tell. Over all I think JuJu will fit right in.
    :