Options

CISM Exam result after change to CBT

maktoummaktoum Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi,

I would like to know how long its take to get the exam result icon_rolleyes.gif, is it after the exam immediately or I have to wait5 weeks as usual icon_eek.gif.

Comments

• Options
    pinksjpinksj Member Posts: 89 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I would be interested in know it as well. Next in line is CISM.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    According to ISACA's website, you get a preliminary result immediately after taking the CBT.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    JoJoCal19 wrote: »
    According to ISACA's website, you get a preliminary result immediately after taking the CBT.

Thank you JoJoCal19. Getting the results immediately is definitely motivating for me to write the exam. Will give it a shot after CISSP.
    All the very best for your exam.
  • Options
    Sonu7007Sonu7007 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I took CISM CBT on March 30th and got the result yesterday at 7am CDT with a congratulation. The test took 1 hour to complete and another 1 hours because my computer was frozen so it took me 2 hours to complete the test. I would say that ISACA took 4.5 weeks to deliver the result.
  • Options
    asiru77asiru77 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats i think you took beta exam and from 1st may result will be on the spot , please correct me if i am wrong
    thanks
  • Options
    Sonu7007Sonu7007 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes it was the beta exam

Thanks
  • Options
    Sonu7007 wrote: »
    I took CISM CBT on March 30th and got the result yesterday at 7am CDT with a congratulation. The test took 1 hour to complete and another 1 hours because my computer was frozen so it took me 2 hours to complete the test. I would say that ISACA took 4.5 weeks to deliver the result.

Congratulations on the pass.