Options

CISSP study material enough?

WafflesAllDayWafflesAllDay Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all I just wanted to get an opinion if y'all think my study methods should be enough. I have been. In security for over 6 years in both an operational and consulting role. I sit for the exam this Thursday. For about 1.5 months I have had dedicated study to

-Eric Conrard Study Guide (Kindle with highlights, read some chapters 2-3 times)
-Cybrary videos and study material
-ITProTV
-Eric conrard two exams and questions in book

i hear and read that some questions can come out of left field. I can think of topics in my head and say yeah I know that area well (like RAID) or say things I've memorized like (models or encryption) but I'm a little worried about the questions they will ask. I also wonder if a live CISSP course or online boot camp could be worth my time. Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Do a few practice test to asses your readiness. If you are under 80%, fear. Then you will know your weak domain, Without practice, you will fail
  • Options
    WafflesAllDayWafflesAllDay Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I did the conrard practice exams and got an 81/85. I didn't get the sybex official so I guess I don't have access to their practice exams.
  • Options
    cisco4lifecisco4life Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It's been a few years since I took CISSP, but I also used CCCure for additional sample test questions.
  • Options
    shimasenseishimasensei Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would add the CISSP official book and practice tests to that list.
    Current: BSc IT + CISSP, CCNP:RS, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:RS, CCENT, Sec+, P+, A+, L+/LPIC-1, CSSS, VCA6-DCV, ITILv3:F, MCSA:Win10
    Future Plans: MSc + PMP, CCIE/NPx, GIAC...