Options

Missed it by *that* much! (CCSP)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I used AIO with CBK as reference and also glanced though CSA documents.

You need to understand the challenges of using cloud computing and how these concerns can be addressed.
  • Options
    vCISO2017vCISO2017 Member Posts: 51 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Long time lurker with my CCSP view - Just back today from the exam centre - same situation - got a 694. !st pass took 100 minutes, 2nd pass - 10 mins and a 3rd pass of 10 minutes reviewing 35 marked questions - only changed one answer during the reviews.
    I'm 20 years in the game with ISO31000, VCP, CISM, CIPM and CCSK certifications under my belt and work directly in cloud solutions.
    Agreed with all the posts here - bad grammar on a number of questions, books only cover a % of the exam content, I thought my ISO Risk, VCP and CIPM really helped on some questions. Tried to look up some answers post test and cant find them anywhere.
    Materials used were Carter\Malisow\Gordon (2nd)\CSA v3 and test prep used was cccure \ AIO tester and Sybex IOS app (Scored regularly in the 90-100% in these!)
    My advice? These books are guides and nothing else - take the principles in them and apply them to the exam content subjects.

I hope this helps as I'm finished with exams for this year - I passed 3 of my 4 cloud exams (Okta, Zscaler and CCSK and came within one question of the CCSP) so not a bad year!
    Best of luck to everyone!
    CITP | CCSP | CCSK | AWS CCP | VCP | CISM | CGEIT | CIPM | PMP | MCSE, etc.......