Signature Block Order

EJMADELINEEJMADELINE Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
So, my company strongly encourages (requires) that we place up to three major certifications in our signature block after our name. I currently have my CISSP, and I'm taking the CISM Tuesday. Assuming I pass the CISM, and become certified after the endorsement process, which one do I list first? I respect the CISM more, but I know the recognition that the CISSP has. I don't plan on listing my SSCP or Security + as a third because I don't find them to be "major" I guess. I hope I'm not jinxing myself, but it's something I was thinking about randomly so who better to ask then Techexams!

Comments

• jibtechjibtech Member Posts: 424 ■■■■■□□□□□
    In theory, the CISSP is focused on "doing the work". The CISM is focused on knowing when the work needs to be done. CISM is about knowing how to integrate solid security practices into an organization's business model so security doesn't become a liability.

For that reason, I would say CISM then CISSP. It builds off of it.
  • shimasenseishimasensei Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Agree with jibtech: CISM, CISSP, and if you really have to choose a third one, I'll probably go with the SSCP.
    Current: BSc IT + CISSP, CCNP:RS, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:RS, CCENT, Sec+, P+, A+, L+/LPIC-1, CSSS, VCA6-DCV, ITILv3:F, MCSA:Win10
    Future Plans: MSc + PMP, CCIE/NPx, GIAC...