Options

Abacus Technologies

f16jetmanf16jetman Member Posts: 108
I have an interview with Abacus Technologies tomorrow. Has anyone here ever worked for them? If so what should I expect? If I am offered the job I will be very tempted to take it for the security clearance.
I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
[FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    nelson8403nelson8403 Member Posts: 220 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you are looking to take a job for the security clearance plan to stay there for at least a year+, I got my interim clearance and it took about a year and some change for it to finally go through officially, if you leave in that time you won't get to keep it.

If you are on the fence or unsure you can see yourself there for a year+ I would keep looking.
    Bachelor of Science, IT Security
    Master of Science, Information Security and Assurance

CCIE Security Progress: Written Pass (06/2016), 1st Lab Attempt (11/2016)
  • Options
    f16jetmanf16jetman Member Posts: 108
    Good to know. Thanks!
    I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
    [FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]
  • Options
    shimasenseishimasensei Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Never heard of them, are they a DOD technology contractor? You may want to check Glassdoor.com as well.
    Current: BSc IT + CISSP, CCNP:RS, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:RS, CCENT, Sec+, P+, A+, L+/LPIC-1, CSSS, VCA6-DCV, ITILv3:F, MCSA:Win10
    Future Plans: MSc + PMP, CCIE/NPx, GIAC...