Options

Passed 100-105 this morning 836/832

yomill3yomill3 Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Wooohoo! Finally passed CCENT 100-105!

Oddly, where I thought I was strongest (and didn't study much), LAN Switching was my rough subject in the 60% range. The rest were in the 80-90% range.

Resources
Odom book (didn't read the whole book)
CBT Nuggets- Jeremy Cioara 100-105, Keith Barker Exam Walkthrough (watched these series at least 3 times each)
Udemy- Chris Bryant (only got through about half of the series)
Misc. resources on the interwebs to knock home some subjects.

I didn't purchase any practice tests. I just used the various free tests on the internet to get me thinking about what topics I should brush up on.

I feel maybe I had my first Cisco test on too high of a pedestal. It was a bit scary, but in retrospect it's not that bad at all. I'm pumped ip to finish my CCNA now!

Comments

• Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    phatm1kephatm1ke Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!

I too passed this week..Wednesday with a 918.. 2nd attempt.. 1st was an 825 icon_sad.gif

Similar resources including CBT Nuggets.

Looking forward to ICND2!
    Have: CCNA, Security+, Network+, Project+, A+
    Future: BS IT - Security (WGU), CCNA Security, Linux+
  • Options
    MashoTGMashoTG Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats, IDK how you did it reading Odom's. Reading his books is the same thing as reading a car manual imo. Lammle all the way.

I say this cause I'm enjoying Lammle's 200-105 sybex btw
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats!

I was trying to find it online but I was reading that the passing score varies. Does this mean that there isn't an exact passing score or does Cisco change it every so often for the same version?
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCNA | JNCIA-Junos | FCA | FCF | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2024 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ], Linux+ [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • Options
    Mr.Robot255Mr.Robot255 Member Posts: 196 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats to both great achievment
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□