Options

CCIE R&S and CCIE Collab Prep

munawwar.ahmed61munawwar.ahmed61 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I am a Network Engineer with 2 years of Experience on Routers,Switches,Voice,Video,etc. I took my CCNA R&S exam in 2014, and trained for CCNP R&S,but didnt take the exam, after that i started working(Job). While working, i worked with Cisco CME,CUCM,CUE, etc without any any prior training of Voice, with the help of a senior engineer. So, i was hoping to start preparing for CCIE R&S, should i go with the training path(CCNP-CCIE) or should i start with the CCIE Lab training.

Regarding the Collaboration path, i have worked a lot around Cisco Voice and Video, such that i think i should go with CCIE Lab Rental and start practicing, or should i go for CCNP Collab and then to CCIE Collab

I'll start with my CCIE R&S training,as there is no pre-requisite for CCIE R&S Exam, then go with CCIE Collab,as my CCNA R&S Certification will expire this year end.,

Please advise the best way that i can prepare for these examsicon_study.gif

Comments

• Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    i suggest you still take the NP but you can start on the written exam. There are some core things you will need to learn during the NP that will be assumed in the written that you know.
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons