Passed Sec+ today :)...

bharatibibharatibi Registered Users Posts: 5 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi All..

I passed security+ exam today :)icon_cheers.gif after long preparation. I scored 752 :)....less score...but happy that I passed in first attempt by self studying.

I took more 8 months preparation but it was not continuous. I prepared from last one month seriously and spent more time.I used Darill Gibson's book and purchased premium content for 60 days. this helped me a lot.

There were 70 questions, 2 simulations. Out of 2 simulations, one was there in the GCGA premium content :)...

Thanks everyone in this forum. Your post and feedback helped me to prepare for the exam and pass :):)

Comments

• NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA CCNA R&S, ITIL, Security+ ZZ9ZZAMember Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Grats on the pass!!
  • marianonamorosomarianonamoroso eCPPT, eJPT, SEC+, CCNA CO/S/RS Member Posts: 48 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • adrenaline19adrenaline19 Member Posts: 251
    Grats!
    What's next on the schedule?
  • nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 501 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • hal9k2hal9k2 Member Posts: 77 ■■■□□□□□□□
    gratz!!!

You think Darill Gibson content is enough to pass?
  • Kenny23692Kenny23692 Member Posts: 23 ■■■□□□□□□□
    hal9k2 wrote: »
    gratz!!!

You think Darill Gibson content is enough to pass?

I think if you have some experience in the field, yes but if not I recommend cbt nuggets
  • volaturusvolaturus Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Why does my thread have no replies yet icon_sad.gif
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAMember Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on the pass!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,177 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • bharatibibharatibi Registered Users Posts: 5 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yes. Thats enough. First reading his book and premium content notes, practice questions and performance based questions. All will help .