Server+ SK0-004 Passed!!!

kMastaFlashkMastaFlash GXPN,GWAPT,GPEN,GCIH,GNFA ++Posts: 1,019Member ■■■■■□□□□□
Hey Forum

So last time I took Server+ I got 723 and felt defeated! Not anymore!! 3 years since that time, bought the study guides and after 1 month of study, got 835/900!!! :)

Glad to have this finished! Found the exam a bit difficult. Surprised on the number of tshoot questions I got. Only a handful of RAID questions unlike the 003 that had a lot of RAID. It seems the 004 is more geared towards tshoot. Best of luck to anyone taking the exam! Tonight I start the OSCE course!
2019: CCNA Security,CTIA,JNCDA
2020: CISSP,CWNA,CWSP,CWDP,CBP,(Blockchain Training Alliance Certifications)
2021: LPIC-2,eLearnSecurity Courses

Comments

• DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Posts: 1,472Member ■■■□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Posts: 1,174Member ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAPosts: 4,009Member ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on your pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, GCP Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • SkottoSkotto Posts: 6Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing Kmasta!
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo SSCP, A+, N+, Sec+, CySA+, Cloud+, CWTS Posts: 389Member ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. I took Server+ ages ago when it first was released. It was challenging then, and sounds like it still is. Glad you passed!
  • SkottoSkotto Posts: 6Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    What study guides did you use? I'm going to take the exam in a couple of months.