CISSP Study Plan

2»

Comments

• Options
    redsteelredsteel Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeesssss!! Victory. Congratulations.
  • Options
    redsteelredsteel Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have a question. Do you know someone who is going to endorse you for the cert? What are your plans now?
  • Options
    markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    redsteel wrote: »
    I have a question. Do you know someone who is going to endorse you for the cert? What are your plans now?
    Yes, my coworker will endorse me. Once I receive the official pass email then I'll submit it off to him. Between IT Security, Physical Security and other IT duties, I have enough experience to qualify.
  • Options
    NavyMooseCCNANavyMooseCCNA Member Posts: 544 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and feel better!!

'My dear you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober and you will still be ugly' Winston Churchil

• Options
    LordQarlynLordQarlyn Member Posts: 693 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Nicely done!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Received the official pass email yesterday. I'll do my endorsement Monday so I can get all my co-workers info and get him to approve it right then and there. Guessing it should be good around mid September unless I get audited for some reason.
  • Options
    Officially certified today. Whew, what a long process.