CRISC exam cancellation by PSI

vynxvynx Member Posts: 153 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi,

i got something that not comfort to me,
i select schedule for CRISC Exam early june 2017,
and when near that date, suddenly PSI email me that the exam is cancel.
after that i select the date again, which is 14 june,
and what happen again?
suddenly the support said my exam cancelled again..
this is really really makes me disappointed with PSI.
i try to email them, no response, try to chat, just said email to that email.

someone have this experience before ?
if yes, hows the resolution / work around?

Comments

• tphan3tphan3 Member Posts: 39 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I experienced the same thing when I scheduled my CISA exam. I scheduled mine on a Saturday, but one day, PSI sent me an email saying that the testing center I chose would not operate on that Saturday. I called (because email never worked as I previously sent them some complaints but received no response) and told them that I already made plan and everything to take the exam on that specific date, so I must take that exam on that specific date. They said they would check with the testing center again and call me back. They never did. I proactively scheduled at another testing center. The customer support at PSI could not be relied on. The problem was mostly due to the testing center not sending out its correct schedule to PSI, but PSI still did a poor job correcting this issue. For your problem, try another testing center and see if that works
  • vynxvynx Member Posts: 153 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi,

i choose may-june timeframe, and now there is no opening schedule anymore for testing for june,
    how isaca / psi responsible for this ?
    its not my mistake i cant join this period
  • Rehana44Rehana44 Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
    same thing happened with me. As i was busy i couldnt check my exam dates when i got an email from psi saying my exam got cancelled. but however psi support team called me and rescheduled the exam on the same date.
    you are so lucky, i didnt get a call from them, i also cant call them, and the worst is they didnt reply my email ...
    Call ISACA support team. They will take your request forward on your behalf. this is the only option i can think of
    Rehana44 wrote: »
    Call ISACA support team. They will take your request forward on your behalf. this is the only option i can think of

i have email ISACA support team several hours ago,and have not yet get the reply from them, their SLA is 3 business day, hopefully still have time to take the test in june ... : (
    Did you give the exam finally?
    How did it go?
    vynx wrote: »
    yes, finally
    try to looking the schedule opening 6 times a day,
    its a bit funny, but suddenly there is opening schedule last minute and choose it.
    both PSI and ISACA really dont help.