Options

How has the CISA helped you in a technical role?

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
I'm the only IT person for where I work. I'm looking at the CISA to help me gain knowledge and use the knowledge for where I'm at. I'm hoping that the knowledge will help me with forming up an audit plan for the IT security that we have along with user accounts and user access.
I have 3 years that can be waved and I'm coming up on my first year in about 3 months where I've met some of the job practice area points.
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• Options
    mataimatai Member Posts: 232 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yes, I often need to provide information to auditors and my time studying for the CISA helped with that. Also, much of my management came from the audit/compliance consulting realm and respects the CISA.
    Current: CISM, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, GCIH, GCWN, C|EH, VCP5-DCV, VCP5-DT, CCNA Sec, CCNA R&S, CCENT, NPP, CASP, CSA+, Security+, Linux+, Network+, Project+, A+, ITIL v3 F, MCSA Server 2012 (70-410, 70-411, 74-409), 98-349, 98-361, 1D0-610, 1D0-541, 1D0-520
    In Progress: ​Not sure...