+1 To the "first time pasted" list

DarkboxerDarkboxer Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
721!

Not the greatest score, but a pass is a pass.

Well, by far that has been my hardest test to date. 40 questions, 3 sims, and I would say that at least 30% or more was on RRAS. RRAS dominated the majority of questions. I had read that DNS was the dominate topic for most folks so that was what I had been studying the hardest.

I used **** and Transcender as my test preparation tools primarily. I went through online course material from elementk.com as well. I also used a test network to work through anything that I didn't feel I had a good grasp on.

Comments

• geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Congrats!!! icon_exclaim.gif
    Up Next : Not sure :o
  • gbhpboygbhpboy Member Posts: 68 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done, great job ! A pass is a pass, and on this beast 721 is worth at least 100 more than on 290 or 270

glad I didn't get your exam, I'm better on DNS than I am on RRAS !
  • eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    have any of you noticed that he used braindumps as a "primary tool"?

no congrats from me. thumbdown6fv.gif
    witty comment
  • frankj1247frankj1247 Member Posts: 111
    Congrats! That's the same exact score that I got.
  • kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Are you guys serious? You're giving praise to a cheater who also apparently took the time to bypass Johan's braindump filters. I'm with omni, the only thing this guy deserves is a swift kick in the ass.
  • OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    kalebksp wrote:
    Are you guys serious? You're giving praise to a cheater who also apparently took the time to bypass Johan's braindump filters. I'm with omni, the only thing this guy deserves is a swift kick in the ass.

icon_eek.gif Most people only read the first few lines before posting a reply. That's why they missed it. I almost missed it myself. That guy is crazy. He tricked Johan's filter. icon_sad.gif
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations on being honest enough to admit you cheated.

Looks like an honest typo..... rather then a shill for a ****.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • bbbngowcbbbngowc Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I agree, it does look like a typo...None the less, he did **** with TK. Funny thing is it didn't help that much - or is the exam that hard?
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    bbbngowc wrote:
    Funny thing is it didn't help that much - or is the exam that hard?
    I just assume that people who don't want to study enough to pass on their own are also just as lazy when it comes to cheating. icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • ArbeiderArbeider Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    We call these people CTSE. Let your imagination flow and maybe you'll figure out what it means :D.
    Certifications: ITILF / MCP / MCDST
    Passed the: EX0-100 / 70-270 / 70-271 / 70-272 / 70-290
    Next to do: 70-284 / 70-285 / 70-291 / 70-293 / 70-294 / 70-297 / 70-298 / 70-299 / 70-350
  • Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    afraid i lack imagination on that one you will have to spell it out
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    I lack also............hook a brotha up.............
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • ArbeiderArbeider Member Posts: 22 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Certified **** Sissy Engineer
    Certifications: ITILF / MCP / MCDST
    Passed the: EX0-100 / 70-270 / 70-271 / 70-272 / 70-290
    Next to do: 70-284 / 70-285 / 70-291 / 70-293 / 70-294 / 70-297 / 70-298 / 70-299 / 70-350
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    Gotcha - thanks............LOL.........LMAO
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    kalebksp wrote:

Nah, turn him around...kick him where it counts, so he can't spread his stupidity and laziness.....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    lets not blow it out of all proportion, whoever reads braindumps in my opinion is still learning something though not what i call a truly qualified MCP. If someone was to supplememnt their revision with braindumps then that i can live with hence i am MCP
  • DarkboxerDarkboxer Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I appreciate all the harshness from everyone. I work with server 2000/2003 often in my current job. I set through the training online via Element-K and then I used the compressed braindump stuff to finalize test preparation.

I've been working as network/system admin for close to 15 years now, and have never been able to read a book and go take a test. I've always been the type that has to work with something before I can understand it.

So thanks again for the warm "grats". And regardless of the attacks, thank you guys for contributing to this site, I find it quite valuable.
  • keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Let me explain something that you might not know. By using the **** you are directly contributing to the de-valuing of other people's hard earned certifications. By supporting these guys (by purchasing their products) you are giving them more money/resources to pay more people to go take these tests with the purpose of remembering as many questions as possible from the exam. Not to mention, most of the **** have many flat out wrong answers. You make it sound as if the **** were only a small part of your prep....if that's the case, why use them at all? It's not needed if you prepare well.
  • K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    No love from me ...................cheater ncool.gif

You deserve a kick.
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • kalebkspkalebksp Member Posts: 1,033 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Darkboxer wrote:
    I appreciate all the harshness from everyone. I work with server 2000/2003 often in my current job. I set through the training online via Element-K and then I used the compressed braindump stuff to finalize test preparation.

I've been working as network/system admin for close to 15 years now, and have never been able to read a book and go take a test. I've always been the type that has to work with something before I can understand it.

So thanks again for the warm "grats". And regardless of the attacks, thank you guys for contributing to this site, I find it quite valuable.

Awwwwww, look, he's trying to turn this around and make us feel bad that we were mean to him. So do I feel bad now? Anyone have a guess? The answer would be: Not only do I not feel bad, you're even more pathetic because you tried to defend your braindumping. My advice to you is either stop using braindumps or get off this forum. I think the former is the better choice.
  • sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm glad to see that there was one mature reply on this thread - thank you keatron. You said it well.

To darkboxer - **** are cheating, plain and simple. I think you also know now (better late than never) how most on this forum feel about them. Having been a member since Oct 05 I am surprised you didn't already know... Next cert you pass, without using a braindump, that's when I'll congradulate you.
    All things are possible, only believe.