Options

Free CCNA Training (Limited Time Offer!)

networkrj45networkrj45 Member Posts: 20 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi there,

I was following that training it was 70 USD but they made it free for a limited time.

There are really good configuration examples. So hurry and enroll.icon_wink.gif

https://www.udemy.com/packet-tracer-labs

Comments

• Options
    PhalanxPhalanx Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Added to my courses, thank you! That will be handy in a few months! :)
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Server & Networking: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking Fundamentals
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
    Currently Studying: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Just Enrolled 😃! Good looking out manicon_thumright.gif
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    labscloudlabscloud Member Posts: 137 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks man, very nice come uppance.
  • Options
    packetxpacketx Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Moldygr33nb3anMoldygr33nb3an Member Posts: 241
    Thanks. Started doing it for my ICND2. Already finished the book.

Course is so far-so good!
    Current: OSCP

Next: CCNP (R&S and Sec)

Follow my OSCP Thread!
  • Options
    Cisco InfernoCisco Inferno Member Posts: 1,034 ■■■■■■□□□□
    signed up. thanks. I didn't know Peewee Herman was a Cisco instructor.
    2019 Goals
    CompTIA Linux+
    [ ] Bachelor's Degree
  • Options
    Mr.Robot255Mr.Robot255 Member Posts: 196 ■■■□□□□□□□
    signed up. thanks. I didn't know Peewee Herman was a Cisco instructor.

Haha this is exactly who i thought too.

The labs are good , he is a bit slow sometimes and maybe could give tiny bit more info and certain things but the labs are a bonus to me and easy to replicate and do on packet tracer, what ive been doing is taking a screen shot of the lab and what to achieve and then going off and trying to do them without watching the vid.(seeing have retained any info from my course)

ive been watching Jeremy cioaro so everyone would sound slower hes super fast but covers a lot of material fast and in depth too.

thanks for sharing the link appreciated
  • Options
    clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you!
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F
  • Options
    chopstickschopsticks Member Posts: 389
    Signed up too, thanks OP! :)
  • Options
    networkrj45networkrj45 Member Posts: 20 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Time is up ! It is paid again :) Hope you guys enjoy the training !
  • Options
    ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Got in on it yesterday. Tyvm.
  • Options
    nascar_paulnascar_paul Member Posts: 288 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Missed it! AAARRRGGGHHH!
    2017 Goals: 70-411 [X], 74-409 [X], 70-533 [X], VCP5-DCV [], LX0-103 [], LX0-104 []
    "I PLAN to fail!" - No One Ever
  • Options
    CryptoQueCryptoQue Member Posts: 204 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It's $10 today, but that's still a good deal.
  • Options
    Moldygr33nb3anMoldygr33nb3an Member Posts: 241
    Finished it Saturday. Great course for labbing
    Current: OSCP

Next: CCNP (R&S and Sec)

Follow my OSCP Thread!
  • Options
    Hammerhead786Hammerhead786 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Does anyone know if the labs included in the CCNA 200-125 complete course are the same as the Packet Tracer labs?

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    dammybossdammyboss Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    can anyone please assist me with an updated ccna 200-125 ****, i have been reading my study guide for sometime now so i kinda need **** now so that i can start wrapping up and get set to seat for the exam. thnx alot. u can send to damsconas at yahoo dot com.
    who ever has just written the exam can aswell drop some some useful materials or links to get useful materials for the exam.
  • Options
    PhalanxPhalanx Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You're not going to find **** here I'm afraid, buddy.
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Server & Networking: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking Fundamentals
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
    Currently Studying: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
  • Options
    shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    dammyboss wrote: »
    can anyone please assist me with an updated ccna 200-125 ****, i have been reading my study guide for sometime now so i kinda need **** now so that i can start wrapping up and get set to seat for the exam. thnx alot. u can send to damsconas at yahoo dot com.
    who ever has just written the exam can aswell drop some some useful materials or links to get useful materials for the exam.

Merry Xmas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeskbiJjCXI
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP