Options

Failed the CISA exam by 1 point

master0821master0821 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I scored 449 on CISA in the June exam. Pretty disappointed to come close and not make it. Is it possible to reevaluate your score with ISACA?

Comments

• Options
    cisagurucisaguru Member Posts: 24 ■■■□□□□□□□
    master0821 wrote: »
    I scored 449 on CISA in the June exam. Pretty disappointed to come close and not make it. Is it possible to reevaluate your score with ISACA?

Sorry to hear. I think you can request for a re-evaluation, although i am not sure if this is done now, with CBT and all.
  • Options
    vynxvynx Member Posts: 153 ■■□□□□□□□□
    cisaguru wrote: »
    Sorry to hear. I think you can request for a re-evaluation, although i am not sure if this is done now, with CBT and all.

i got same score also, i ask isaca about that and the result they said need to pay for reevaluation and they also said the score after reevaluation most likely didnt change, so i didnt continue.
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Wow sorry to hear about that man. I know I'd rather blow it than be off by 1.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework