CCNA book that's not Lammle or Odom

dazl1212dazl1212 Member Posts: 377
I'm looking for a supporting book to go with the Cisco book.I used the CCENT for dummies by Glen E Clarke for my CCENT and absolutely loved it, I found it really easy to follow then used the Sybex book to fill in any gaps. I ended up with a very high score. Problem is I can find a book for the full CCNA that I find easy to read. Does anyone have any recommendations, I don't mind if they're a bit left field or don't cover all the exam stuff as I'll be able to fill it in once I have a decent grasp of the theory. Would this be suitable https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cisco-Networking-All--One-Dummies/dp/0470945583/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8 ? i've tried the book by Silviu Angelescu but struggled with following it. ThanksEdit nothing against either auther, i actually have the Sybex book, just found the CCENT for Dummies book superb especially when paired with the Sybex one.
Goals for 2013 Network+ [x] ICND1 [x] ICND2 [ ]

Comments

• IsmaeljrpIsmaeljrp Member Posts: 480 ■■■□□□□□□□
    A few good ones can be:

101 Labs for CCNA they just updated this one.
    How to Master CCNA by Rene Molenaar
    CCNA Simplified
  • mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    dazl1212 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a supporting book to go with the Cisco book.I used the CCENT for dummies by Glen E Clarke for my CCENT and absolutely loved it, I found it really easy to follow then used the Sybex book to fill in any gaps. I ended up with a very high score. Problem is I can find a book for the full CCNA that I find easy to read. [/QUOUTE]

Paul Browning CCNA Simplified
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • dazl1212dazl1212 Member Posts: 377
    Brilliant, i shall check the reviews out.

Thanks for the help icon_smile.gif
    Goals for 2013 Network+ [x] ICND1 [x] ICND2 [ ]