Passed icnd2!

242dougie242dougie Posts: 8Member ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed my icnd2 yesterday 813/811 on my first try. I passed the ICND1 with a 906 after failing it twice! The mistake i made the first time was only studying from one book. or the ICND2 i read and re-read 2 books. Lammle's book and Odom's book. These two together should be sufficient to pass the exam. Didn't really do no videos but I did do some labs. I am deciding whether to go for my CCNP or my SSCP because I am specializing in both network and security.

Comments

• hunterthuntert Posts: 231Banned
    congratulations
  • robo78robo78 Posts: 37Member ■■□□□□□□□□
    congrats !
    Working on: Linux+
  • IsmaeljrpIsmaeljrp Posts: 480Member
    Congratulations on the pass. icon_thumright.gif
  • CryptoQueCryptoQue Posts: 201Member
    Congrats! You can't go wrong either way, but keep in mind that the CCNP R&S will take more preparation since it requires 3 separate exams.
  • greg9891greg9891 Posts: 1,163Member ■■■■■■□□□□
    Yeah Dougie finally another 242. Guys lets make Dougie 242 feel welcome. Congrats on the pass.
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAPosts: 3,989Member ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)

Good luck on your next certs
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
  • Mr.Robot255Mr.Robot255 Posts: 139Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats!
  • clarkincnetclarkincnet Posts: 253Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    2015 Goals: CISSP [X], 2016 Goals: CISM [X], 2017 Goals: CRISC [X]
    2018 Goals: eCPPT [ ]
    Five Year Goals: CSXP, OSCP, GPEN, eWPT
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security" - Benjamin Franklin
  • KoolsterKoolster Posts: 29Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! :)