Options

Am I ready to pass?

GuitarGeorgeGuitarGeorge Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Bought Mike Meyer's Network+ book and started studying a couple months ago. Recently, I took the two practice tests on the included CD. I got 50% right on the first test the first time taking it. D'oh! Before taking the second one, I made flash cards on all the topics that got me the on the first test and studied my but off. On test number two I got 85% right first time taking it.

Am I ready to pass the exam?

Comments

• Options
    Go BucksGo Bucks Member Posts: 152
    You need to take the practice tests here, at mcmcse, and at free-tests and then see how you score.
    "Me fail English? That's unpossible."
  • Options
    gabrielbtoledogabrielbtoledo Member Posts: 217
    Not hijacking the thread, but is free-test any good?
    I'm using for 70-290 and it seems pretty good.

And for the thread starter: Yeah, do a lot of practice exams. It will help to boost your confidence and don't forget to read the explanations (if there is any).
    Good luck.
    A+ Certified - Network+ - MCP (70-290)
    MCSA - CCNA - Security+ (soon)
  • Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Not hijacking the thread, but is free-test any good?
    I'm using for 70-290 and it seems pretty good.

And for the thread starter: Yeah, do a lot of practice exams. It will help to boost your confidence and don't forget to read the explanations (if there is any).
    Good luck.
    they certainly can't hurt, but usually aren't up to par with their pay (i.e. transcender) counterparts.
    witty comment
  • Options
    gabrielbtoledogabrielbtoledo Member Posts: 217
    Sorry, I don't know what I was thinking when I said free-test...(maybe on my monday exam).
    Anwyay, I meant to say ****.com(demo one).
    Free-test is all right. But **** I really like it. All scenario questions with explanations.
    A+ Certified - Network+ - MCP (70-290)
    MCSA - CCNA - Security+ (soon)
  • Options
    GuitarGeorgeGuitarGeorge Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for the advice. :)