Options

It's Official (CISSP)

dayglodayglo Member Posts: 30 ■■□□□□□□□□
I posted previously my experiences... I passed the exam on July 5th and just received official notice. While I was checking every few hours starting on July 6th (LOL), I was pleasantly surprised to receive notification in less than a month.

By the way, a coworker of mine also passed the CISSP, and she agreed with me that the Boson Practice Exam was well worth it and the closest to the actual "exam experience".

Comments

• Options
    averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • Options
    shimasenseishimasensei Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! We're in the same batch, I also just became official today.
    Current: BSc IT + CISSP, CCNP:RS, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:RS, CCENT, Sec+, P+, A+, L+/LPIC-1, CSSS, VCA6-DCV, ITILv3:F, MCSA:Win10
    Future Plans: MSc + PMP, CCIE/NPx, GIAC...
  • Options
    ddaygloddayglo Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats as well! When did you take your exam?
  • Options
    shimasenseishimasensei Member Posts: 241 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ddayglo wrote: »
    Congrats as well! When did you take your exam?

Thanks! I took my exam on the last week of June.
    Current: BSc IT + CISSP, CCNP:RS, CCNA:Sec, CCNA:RS, CCENT, Sec+, P+, A+, L+/LPIC-1, CSSS, VCA6-DCV, ITILv3:F, MCSA:Win10
    Future Plans: MSc + PMP, CCIE/NPx, GIAC...
  • Options
    CryptoQueCryptoQue Member Posts: 204 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    mmcperezmmcperez Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man! No more studying for it!
  • Options
    redsteelredsteel Member Posts: 32 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations to the both of you!! I hope to finish this tome of a Sybex book by the end of the month and work through September as testing and sharpening my skills. I've been through the Cybrary and CBTNuggets videos and feel like I know the material well, but I'm scared out of my mind that I'm going to miss it by a few points! I test poorly and this is my first real sit for a cert!