Options

OSCP Lab/Exam Report

Hi Wondering if anyone has Tips for OSCP Lab & Exams Reports.1. Do you use any tools like Dradis, or just Word/Onenote2. Do you Copy/Paste every the entire content of the commands you run into the Reports, (or screenshots)3. How detail should the report be..

Comments

• Options
    TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Offsec provides you with an exam template in word that has the sections filled in with what their looking for. You can adapt that any way you see fit as long as it meets the criteria of what they want to see.
  • Options
    rachkorrachkor Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm with the Dradis support team. In case you haven't seen it, I wanted to pass on the link to our "compliance pack" that has sample files, etc to help you with the OSCP reporting: https://dradisframework.com/academy/industry/compliance/oscp/. If you have any suggestions as to how we could improve the pack to make your life easier, please let me know! Regardless of whether you use Dradis, good luck on your exam!
  • Options
    bladeismbladeism Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    rachkor wrote: »
    I'm with the Dradis support team. In case you haven't seen it, I wanted to pass on the link to our "compliance pack" that has sample files, etc to help you with the OSCP reporting: https://dradisframework.com/academy/industry/compliance/oscp/. If you have any suggestions as to how we could improve the pack to make your life easier, please let me know! Regardless of whether you use Dradis, good luck on your exam!

Wow this is nice. I'll check this.

Thanks!
  • Options
    suntosunto Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
    rachkor wrote: »
    Very cool. Thank you for this information.
  • Options
    asuraniaasurania Member Posts: 145
    i been playing with dradis, and i could not figure out how the product works optimally.
    For example, if you upload nmap scans, it creates a section for where scans upload, but there was no easy to link it to the VM.

Also how would you select what shows up in the reports.

Is there some sort of training video for students new to Dradis, and how the OSCP compliance works.
    This would be great opportunity for dradis to make us ambassador to there product
  • Options
    rachkor;
    Do you have some sort of training video for the new version of your product, and how we as students can take advantage of dradis and the compliance package.

Thank You
  • Options
    rachkorrachkor Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    asurania, that is a great idea - thank you! I've added this to my to-do list. I'll post a link here as soon as we have more documentation/videos for you to check out on the site.

>> For example, if you upload nmap scans, it creates a section for where scans upload, but there was no easy to link it to the VM.

How are you looking to link this to the VM? The scan is going to upload and create a new Node under "plugin.output". Would it work to rename those Nodes?

>> Also how would you select what shows up in the reports.

To get a feel for what exports where, I'd recommend you check out the full project export included in the compliance pack. It's a dummy project but you can generate a report right away and see where the different data (Issues, Evidence, Notes, etc) shows up in the report template. Questions? Just let me know!
  • Options
    sorry for the late reply. I look forward to the training video. I am really excited about that

Thank You
  • Options
    ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios