Pass CWDP

Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
Well on the 28th July I sat and passed the CWDP exam, I study for 2months for this exam and used the following study material CWDP ,CWNA books and CWDP practice test from CWNP. What also help for the past 7months I have been doing a great deal of wireless site surveys and design work. Good exam what I rate about the CWNP exams is the ability to review the questions.

Comments

• KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!

I'm going to take the CWNA in about a month, any advice to offer?
  • dkalamdkalam Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am also taking the CWNA exam in a month... we can team and work together in order to pass...

You can reach me in gmail with the same usename as in forum...

Cheers!
  • jhntbrightjhntbright Member Posts: 70 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Are you thinking to get to cwne path?
  • Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I would get the practice exams from CWNP, expensive but get you mind prepared for the type of question asked on the exam
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo SSCP, A+, N+, Sec+, CySA+, Cloud+, CWTS Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    No small feat. Congrats on earning the cert.
  • KoreKore Member Posts: 75 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Burns82 wrote: »
    I would get the practice exams from CWNP, expensive but get you mind prepared for the type of question asked on the exam

I was thinking on getting the package for the voucher, practice test and videos. The videos helped when I took the CWTS and your input has sealed the deal. Thanks for replying.
  • Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
    no dramas mate, and good luck.
  • kamzkamz Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations Burns !
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,177 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.