I just passed 293

Bmac000Bmac000 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
well on Friday anyway. To be honest I didn't study for as along as I usually do on ms exams and had a rush of blood and booked it in to get it out of the way. I studied for about a month. I scored 892, had 40 questions 5 sims. Sims were on TCP/IP, RRAS, CA's (well something to do with CA's I only answered 1/3 of the question) GP Management, and something else can't remeber now. Wasn't too bad of an exam compared to 291.

Not sure what do next as I'm still waiting on my 294 book which is being delivered to my work shortly. I have my 298 book and was thinking about doing that next then 294 last, does any think this is a bad idea or is it ok and achievable? I just don't want to sit around waiting for a book when I have one ready to go.

Comments

• Bmac000Bmac000 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    my 294 book came in the post today so I will do this. Thanks all for your assistance. icon_mad.gif
  • jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    CONGRTZ dude.......
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • K_amisiK_amisi Inactive Imported Users Posts: 131
    Congratz.....i also seem to be caught up in the same situation as you......i've been debating whether to do 298 or 294 first......298 due to the fact that alot of the security items have already been introduced. Luckily i'm still studying for the security+ exam, after that the design exam then 294.

I would suggest you take the 298 first.....there is some decent overlap IMO.
    It is essential that justice be done, and it is equally vital that justice not be confused with revenge, for the two are wholly different."
  • Bmac000Bmac000 Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    K_amisi wrote:
    Congratz.....i also seem to be caught up in the same situation as you......i've been debating whether to do 298 or 294 first......298 due to the fact that alot of the security items have already been introduced. Luckily i'm still studying for the security+ exam, after that the design exam then 294.

I would suggest you take the 298 first.....there is some decent overlap IMO.

Thanks for your advice K_amisi. After a bit of thought I have decided to go with the 294 as my brand new hot off the press book got delivered to me on Monday and I have already started reading it. I suppose it can't hurt to do this then 298, good luck with all of your studies.