Microsoft Office 2010 Issue

Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
[FONT=&quot]Good Morning All,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I have a little issue with emails saved in the drafts and was wondering if anyone can assist.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Basically if i compose an email and save this it will show in my "Drafts" but once I am ready to send this email it is meant to move from my "Drafts into my "Sent" box but this just does not happen it stays in the "Drafts" Folder[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Does anyone know how I can resolve this as I've Googled the hell out of it but cannot find anything of relevance?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks in advance[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Rob[/FONT]

Comments

• PhalanxPhalanx Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    This may be a silly question, and I apologise, but the helpdesk troubleshooter in me won't die. ;) You are clicking "Send" once the item is ready to send, right?
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Server & Networking: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking Fundamentals
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
    Currently Studying: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
  • Kopite_21Kopite_21 Member Posts: 194 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Lol. Yes, once it's sent the email dosen't move from the drafts to sent items. Also the recipient confirms they have received it.
    Ah, so it is sending, just not moving to the Outbox.

Do you have any addins? Have you tested this in safe mode?
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
    Hi,

Not tested this in safe mode yet. What am I looking for if I need to disable a addin?
    So run the program in safe mode. If that works, then look to disable all add-ins and add them one by one. When the problem reoccurs, that's your add-in that's causing the problem.
  • NetworkingStudentNetworkingStudent Member Posts: 1,407 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Kopite_21 wrote: »
    Hi,

Not tested this in safe mode yet. What am I looking for if I need to disable a addin?

How To Disable / Remove Outlook 2010 Add-in
    When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened."

--Alexander Graham Bell,
    American inventor
    Hi Params7,

I think this has resolved the issue. Will confirm in the next 24 hours.

Thank you guys for your assistance.