Eric Conrad books

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
Alright so I'll be done going through the Harris AIO soon.

I see that there are two Eric Conrad books, CISSP Study Guide, Third Edition 3rd Edition and Eleventh Hour CISSP®, Third Edition: Study Guide 3rd Edition.

Should I get both of them or just the 11th edition and use it with the AIO?
The Eric Conrad books are both study guides so I'm a little confused as two which one to get or if I should get both.
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• jercxjercx Member Posts: 36 ■■■□□□□□□□
    the study guide is the full version very much like Sybex, AIO, etc.

the 11th hour is the "reviewer" , it is a very concise, summarized book intended to be read a few days from the exam as a refresher. it will not elaborate on the concepts but rather have a brief list of definitions and outlines.

to answer your question, if you are looking for another source of information for the whole 8 domains, get the Study guide. if you are looking for a refresher just before the exam, get the 11th hour.

good luck!
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thank you for the input! :)
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****