Options

Passed Core

pflughoftpflughoft Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Passed with 695-Now A+ Certified. On to N+! Once again, this site as well as mcmse.com and Mike Meyers book proved helpful! Also would recommend sample questions as well. I used another site as well, but obviously, the techexams board moderators don't like me mentioning that site, as the content of my original post was edited. it was from sertfiller.com replacing the s and f with c and k.

Comments

• Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    pflughoft wrote:
    Passed with 695-Now A+ Certified. On to N+! Once again, this site as well as mcmse.com and Mike Meyers book proved helpful! Also would recommend "products to **** my way through exams because I'm too darn lazy to actually study for it" sample questions as well.
    Why are you certifying? Wouldn't it just be easier to buy a fake diploma off of the internet? Maybe an MBA or PhD or something?
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    pflughoftpflughoft Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    my updated original post. I studied thoroughly for this exam and find it misinterpreting to see the text replacement that was made by the site to my original post.
  • Options
    FishOnAHFishOnAH Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Gratz dude!

Sorry he is being so hard on you, he obviously can't read you studied the Mike Meyers AIO book just like 80% of the people that post on this site. He must have been offended by you using 'other sources' as well, not being HIS favorate. It is always a good idea to study more than one source. Don't let it bug ya and good luck with future certifications!