Options

I'm hiring

shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
Voice Engineer

Zobo Solutions is currently seeking a qualified Voice Engineer with solid experience with Cisco technologies. The voice engineer will serve as a technical consultant, and must be comfortable interfacing with clients, troubleshooting, and supporting UC and network infrastructure. At least one year of VoIP experience is required, and the candidate must have a background in the design and implementation of Unified Communications Solutions. Candidate should possess a minimum of (3) years of related IP telephony design/implementation experience including: Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity Connection, and Cisco UCCX. Special consideration will be given to individuals who possess a CCNA Collab and/or CCNP Collab certification.

Requirements:

· 3 years enterprise-class, IP networking/technology solutions.
· LAN/WAN experience
· Proficiency in Cisco IOS firewall
· Ability to calculate subnets
· Experience with Cisco switches (VLAN)
· Experience with Cisco Platform, Router/Switch installation, configuration and maintenance
· Proficiency in DNS/DHCP/TCP/IP & troubleshooting network connectivity issues
· Ability to handle multiple environments
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Good project management skills

Desired, but not required:

· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related discipline.

Zobo Solutions is an equal opportunity employer that sincerely values and embraces diversity. We encourage qualified candidates of all backgrounds to apply.

Send all resumes to dadams@zobosolutions.com
Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related

Comments

• Options
    labscloudlabscloud Member Posts: 137 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What would this position pay? W2, FTE, benefits, location?
  • Options
    TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Location be the first thing I would want to know, if you 3,000 away, it makes the commute somewhat unmanageable. Your Location DMV means nothing to me, a quick internet search gives the location for 20 different Department of Motor Vehicles offices. The website Zobo Solutions gives a Baltimore, MD as a contact location. Looks like a Mom & Pop shop due there lack of Web presents on the internet.
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • Options
    labscloudlabscloud Member Posts: 137 ■■□□□□□□□□
    TechGromit wrote: »
    Location be the first thing I would want to know, if you 3,000 away, it makes the commute somewhat unmanageable. Your Location DMV means nothing to me, a quick internet search gives the location for 20 different Department of Motor Vehicles offices.

Hence why I asked for all that information...
  • Options
    ITSpectreITSpectre Member Posts: 1,040 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Location be the first thing I would want to know, if you 3,000 away, it makes the commute somewhat unmanageable. Your Location DMV means nothing to me, a quick internet search gives the location for 20 different Department of Motor Vehicles offices.

DMV=DC,Maryland,Virginia
    Only people from those 3 places know the other meaning of DMV
    In the darkest hour, there is always a way out - Eve ME3 :cool:
    “The measure of an individual can be difficult to discern by actions alone.” – Thane Krios
  • Options
    TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    ITSpectre wrote: »
    DMV=DC,Maryland,Virginia
    Only people from those 3 places know the other meaning of DMV

You know I was going to make that guess. Just thinking about it, with Baltimore as the clue. Could it also mean Delaware, Maryland, Virginia?
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • Options
    devilbonesdevilbones Member Posts: 318 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You know I was going to make that guess. Just thinking about it, with Baltimore as the clue. Could it also mean Delaware, Maryland, Virginia?
    Thats DELMARVA. A different acronym.
  • Options
    shodownshodown Member Posts: 2,271
    DC area, but we are open to remote US based workers.
    Currently Reading

CUCM SRND 9x/10, UCCX SRND 10x, QOS SRND, SIP Trunking Guide, anything contact center related