Options

More than one answer question.

TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
Hello all, im new here and planning on taking the A+ OS exam, ive already past the A+ hardware exam. the first time i went i hadnt really study but yet managed to pass the test, now i have a few questions.

Those questions that have multiple answers, like choose 2 or choose whichever applies type questions how are they graded? does anyone know?

I took those 57 free exam question on this site and got around 39/57 but when i checked which questions i had wrong, most of them were those with multiple answers even tho i had gotten correctly part of the question. So even when you answer part of the question correctly you get no points?

Comments

• Options
    PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    TheFORCE wrote:

Those questions that have multiple answers, like choose 2 or choose whichever applies type questions how are they graded? does anyone know?

The people at CompTia know and they are telling :)
    I took those 57 free exam question on this site and got around 39/57 but when i checked which questions i had wrong, most of them were those with multiple answers even tho i had gotten correctly part of the question. So even when you answer part of the question correctly you get no points?

Take your time. Get more hands-on experience and review the objectives. If you have questions regarding OS or Hardware related topics post in the appropriate forums here and the members will help you out.

Merely learning how to answer questions may help you pass the exam but will not make you a more desireable employee or person for hire (contract work). Learn how to use the material in the field and then carefully read the questions. They are not tricky, but they do stump people as there are many who have failed A+ exams.

Have you downloaded a copy of the Objectives from CompTIA's website?
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • Options
    Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    I am pretty sure (no 100% positive) that I remember reading somewhere, that in multiple answer questions, if you select one right answer and one wrong one, the entire question is marked wrong. This seems completely logical to me.
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University