Options

WGU Here I Come - Starting BS IT Network Operations and Security

2»

Comments

• Options
    justdaveyjustdavey Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Latest update:

English Composition I C455 and Natural Science Lab C683 done.
    4 short essays in Comp I, the longest being the proposal essay which came in at 3 pages and approx 900 words + references. I'm not particularly inspired to write but the course material made it easy to pick a subject and the WGU library is easy to use to find reference works, let alone Google.

Natural Science Lab, conducted an experiment boiling water with different levels of salt. Actually had this sent back as I was not clear enough on the confounding variable that I couldn't control. Again, course mentor was great to help out to point me in the right direction by giving examples and talking through the experiment. Simple experiment - no need to go crazy and try to do something that will take time. It's more about making sure you understand the process of the scientific method and do a bit of research.

Last class in my 'term' is English Composition II C456 - Task 1 submitted 230 in taskstream. Can't wait to be done with these Gen Eds. I have to say though, the more that I write, the more I'm encouraged about doing more writing about subjects that i'm passionate about. It helps to get words on the page instead of trying to 'force' it to get to a word count.

Hopefully next up Designing Customized Security C299 and the CCNA: Security. Hoping to get through this in a few weeks if I can get through the material quickly.