Options

Passed 70-743 - MCSA 2016 Certified

djrabesdjrabes Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
Feels good to get the 2016 MCSA after getting my 2012 certification a few months ago. Found the exam fairly simple, loads of PowerShell cmdlets but simple to single out the odd ones :) Now onto Windows 10!
Certifications: CompTIA A+, MCP, MCSA: Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows 10
Studying: Exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
Want: MCSA: Office 365, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure), Network+, Security+

Comments

• Options
    mauguilarmauguilar Member Posts: 37 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations. I'm Planning on taking the same path as yours. I will start studying for the MCSA 2012 next year, any study material that you want to recommend.
  • Options
    djrabesdjrabes Member Posts: 66 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I recommend the Exam Ref book and Pluralsight. Found the videos great and everything in the exam was covered in detail.
    Certifications: CompTIA A+, MCP, MCSA: Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2016, Windows 10
    Studying: Exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
    Want: MCSA: Office 365, MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure), Network+, Security+
  • Options
    clarkincnetclarkincnet Member Posts: 256 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Give a hacker an exploit, and they will have access for a day, BUT teach them to phish, and they will have access for the rest of their lives!

Have: CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, ITIL-F