Options

MCSA 2016 Server Track Labbook ???

Hawk321Hawk321 Member Posts: 97 ■■■□□□□□□□
I was surfing at amazon and pearson and wonder if there are any labbooks for the 2016 track yet?
Do those ucertify labs help or wasted money???
Degree in
computer science, focus on IT-Security.
CCNA R+S and CCNA CyberOPS
LPIC-1,LPIC-2,LPIC-3: Security
Ubiquiti: UBRSS+UBRSA
some other certs...

Comments

• Options
    duta74duta74 Member Posts: 143 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I've recommended subscribe on https://itpro.tv/ . Their premium subscription included labs from "Practice Labs" https://practice-labs.com/ and also included Trancender Pracitce exams

Here is discount code:30% off ITProTV – Promo — Join ITPro TV
  • Options
    But those are only some virtual labs...I want a book. Furthermore, they do not offer a demo where I can validate the lab quality.
    Degree in
    some other certs...

• Options
    malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I am currently studying for my 70-740. I had to build my own labs, all the press books etc don't offer any of those facilitates anymore.
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• Options
    Yes thats such a shame. I have some MOC books here from 2012r2 but those are (in my opinion) garbage.
    I gave ITProTV a try. Their virtual labs are ok but slow. The Transcender Q&A's are fine too but by far not enough to pass any exam.

But what I really hate are the videos. I expect a pro who is doing live demos, diagrams etc. Sometimes they do just that, but almost always in a hurry or they don't go to the point.
    However, each show has an "Edutainer" as 2nd host...a person who often proves that he is just a greenhorn and keeps annoying me. Yesterday they had a live show for the Linux Commandline. I took my time to see it....first they came ~15 min to late,...than they only talked ~ a half hour about how nice it is to adjust fonts, window size etc. of a console. I lost valuable live time !

Canceled my demo subscription. Of course above critics are my own personal view.
    Degree in
    some other certs...

• Options
    malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I use Pluralsight and CBT Nuggets. CBT Nuggets helped me well to pass my Windows 10 exams.
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• Options
    Same here + INE
    Degree in
    some other certs...