Passed LX0-103, 09/15/2017

dandadynamitedandadynamite Member Posts: 51 ■■■□□□□□□□
My thoughts'

This test is ALOT easier than I thought it would be. I felt like A+ gave me a harder time tbh. Had about 6-9 fill in the blanks, felt like I got half of those right.

I used these materials to study for the exam:

Pearson Comptia Linux+/LPIC-1 Book
uCertify.com
Skillport

uCertify is the BEST resource to use BY FAR. With that alone could probably pass the exam. All them material on the exam is in uCertify. Overall, it took me 30 minutes to pass the exam. And I scored a 580.

Next is to study for my LX0-104 exam

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. I have the books at home to work on this one, but my BS coursework keeps getting in the way. Once I get homework done I'm just not in the mood to study for certs.
  • mike44nycmike44nyc Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i got A+ well in 2000, i dont remember fill in the blanks, how does that work, if you miss a word you won't score the points?
  • jazz_01jazz_01 Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow, Congratulations on your success! icon_thumright.gif