Passed Server +

NivakuNivaku Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

Just passed my Server +, took the exam yesterday (Sept 19, 2017) and passed. I honestly thought I was going to fail since some of the answers could be 50/50

Comments

• mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congratulations!!
    Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux

• jcp1856jcp1856 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    nice. what was your score? I've taken some practice exams and the questions seem easy enough. although they might be intentionally too easy hmm
  • mizterkewlmizterkewl Member Posts: 122 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nivaku wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Just passed my Server +, took the exam yesterday (Sept 19, 2017) and passed. I honestly thought I was going to fail since some of the answers could be 50/50

Congrats!...how long did you study for?
  • nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!! Back in the time I remember that I used Exam Cram and a Microsoft Book
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • NivakuNivaku Member Posts: 10 ■■■□□□□□□□
    @jcp1856 I honestly didn't score too well, 815/900 but a pass is a pass to me honestly.

@mizterkewl I studied for about a month, for my resources I use that Server+ book by Daniel Lachance and I had a 60% discount from ITPro.tv

I want to do MCSA Sever 2016, but I'm thinking of doing CCNA R&S instead since I think that test will be easier for me.
    Funny thing is that Server+ is what I needed to head overseas.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats! Excellent News
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.