Options

for those who have taken the test more than once..

sleemiesleemie Member Posts: 109
how similar were the two tests? I've been studying away and felt like I was like almost ready to take the test and then started studying the exsim tests and was only like 50% succesful on those tests, but like 90% on transcender and sybex, and I figured once I get to 100% on transcend and sybex and do the boson sims i'd be ready for the test, but now i'm not so sure.

So, i was thinking of just going ahead and taking the test like in the next week or so just to figure out what to expect, and the question is when you took the test the second or third time how similar were the two tests? If I take it once just to get a feel for it can I expect the next test to be pretty similar to the first in terms of what areas are covered?

I'm NOT asking for anyone to violate the ever so precious disclosure agreement. I think this question can be answered without doing that.

Comments

• Options
    sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I had to retake my test, and I think I did it within a week or so of the first one. To the best of my memory (3 years ago almost) they were about 80% similar. Not necessarily the exact same questions (though many were) but close enough in subject matter. I specifically remember that I got the same exact 3-4 simulation questions.
    All things are possible, only believe.