Options

VMware Exam Prep Courses

MitMMitM Member Posts: 622 ■■■■□□□□□□
Has anyone used these before? Cost appears to be $300. Thinking about getting this for VCP6-NV

https://mylearn.vmware.com/mgrReg/plan.cfm?plan=100378

Comments

• Options
    sammysamesammysame Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Does this qualify for the formal training requirement to take the exam

Great option if it does!
  • Options
    No, it would not qualify for the training requirement.

I won't need to take a training class though, as my cisco certs will waive that requirement for the VCP-NV exam
  • Options
    STANLY_CCSTANLY_CC Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Stanly CC also offers an online study/exam prep class. It is called, SCC VMware Practice Labs & Review. This is a review course for students who have already had an official VMware training course and are preparing to sit for the VMware certification exam. This course is offered under Continuing Education and is 48 hours over 8 weeks. It includes 36 online labs which students can complete as often as they like during the time-frame of the course. The content is based on the Install, Configure, & Manage v6 and the Optimize and Scale v6 classes. There is also a plethora of information in this class. There are a lot of VM documentation and a bank of 135 questions from current valid VCP’s and VCA’s. You can see the list of dates and times on our website: www.stanly.edu > Schedules > Continuing Education.

You can also feel free to contact me.
  • Options
    STANLY_CC wrote: »
    Stanly CC also offers an online study/exam prep class. It is called, SCC VMware Practice Labs & Review. This is a review course for students who have already had an official VMware training course and are preparing to sit for the VMware certification exam. This course is offered under Continuing Education and is 48 hours over 8 weeks. It includes 36 online labs which students can complete as often as they like during the time-frame of the course. The content is based on the Install, Configure, & Manage v6 and the Optimize and Scale v6 classes. There is also a plethora of information in this class. There are a lot of VM documentation and a bank of 135 questions from current valid VCP’s and VCA’s. You can see the list of dates and times on our website: www.stanly.edu > Schedules > Continuing Education.

You can also feel free to contact me.

Thanks. Doesn't seem to apply to VCP-NV exam