Options

Net+ test

drogers81drogers81 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
How many questions are on the net+ test?

Comments

• Options
    jamesisonlinejamesisonline Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    85 questions.

here's the specs for the test - http://www.comptia.org/certification/Network/glancebox.aspx

i'm studying for it myself. cool stuff.
    "Adaptation means not clinging to fixed methods, but changing appropriately according to events, acting as is suitable."
    -Zhang Yu
  • Options
    drogers81drogers81 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sounds good.

Are you currently studying for your Net+? I'm trying to get my work to order me the video training for Net+.
  • Options
    jamesisonlinejamesisonline Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    drogers81 wrote:
    Sounds good.

Are you currently studying for your Net+? I'm trying to get my work to order me the video training for Net+.

yea i'm using several books i ordered up from amazon.com. that's what i did when i went for my A+ cert. i usually check book ratings and buy the top 2 or 3 books for multiple source reference.

i want to take the Network+ exam at the end of the month, but i've been job hunting the past 2 days. i'll probably hit my study again tonight.

found a couple of cool tech positions with 2 different medical centers in the area. waiting to hear back from them. must have put out over half of dozen resumes this week.
    "Adaptation means not clinging to fixed methods, but changing appropriately according to events, acting as is suitable."
    -Zhang Yu
  • Options
    dgray2003dgray2003 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I am also studying for the Net+ cert I am using a great book off of amazon.com and the tech-notes off of this website... they are really helpful
  • Options
    jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    I'm doing my studying too for Net+...using Excamcram2 and whatever online practice tests I can find. Good Luck! :D
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"