Options

Passed SY0-401

nothimagainnothimagain Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
Got a 832/900 . The test asked a lot of questions that i wouldnt know if i wasnt CCENT certified and had some prior network knowledge(just the fundamentals) . Also asked questions that were not mentioned once in Gibsons book..
But i passed . I studied for a month and used mainly darril gibson book and his android app. Tried cbt nuggets but i didnt like it too unorganized.

Comments

• Options
    joshuamurphy75joshuamurphy75 Member Posts: 162 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. I guess they expect you to have the Net+ first, even though they don't require it. Good thing you had the CCENT.
  • Options
    nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations and welcome to the club! :D Whats next?
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • Options
    nothimagainnothimagain Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    nisti2 wrote: »
    Congratulations and welcome to the club! :D Whats next?

CCNA and CCNP. Trying to become a network engineer.
  • Options
    Bjones1976Bjones1976 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_cheers.gif
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    cemen777cemen777 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations indeed!
    CBT Nuggets is not my favorite also. Very shell. Waist of time and money. Currently reading Darril G's book. Hope for best.