CISM Exam Experience

mattster79mattster79 Member Posts: 135 ■■□□□□□□□□
Guys, couple of questions about the exam experience.

When you end the exam, do you get the results on-screen or do you have to get a print out from reception?
If you answer a question can you also mark it for review?
Is the exam interface pretty similar to the QA db?
I know its difficult to work out, but percentage wise, what roughly do you think the pass mark is? I know the scaled score pass is 450 out of 800 (56%) but I'm just trying to gauge roughly how many of the 150 questions you need to answer correctly!
CISSP
CISM

Comments

• E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    - No printout; just the preliminary pass on screen. Email confirmation received on a later date reporting that I officially passed.
    - Yes you may mark questions for review.
    - The interfaces are not identical, but I don't see how or why that matters.
    - Not sure of the actual %, but if you know your stuff then I don't see why that should matter.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • mattster79mattster79 Member Posts: 135 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks E Double U.

I have my exam next week so just fretting a little!
    CISSP
    CISM
  • sandmurrsandmurr Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm planning to test in Dec so let us know how you do. Good luck!
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    mattster79 wrote: »
    I'm just trying to gauge roughly how many of the 150 questions you need to answer correctly!

Worthless attempt. Questions are weighted and there are research questions that do not count towards the final score. Best advice I can give you is to just get this thought out of your mind.
  • mattster79mattster79 Member Posts: 135 ■■□□□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Worthless attempt. Questions are weighted and there are research questions that do not count towards the final score. Best advice I can give you is to just get this thought out of your mind.

Good advice...thank you.

Need to just relax a bit and focus on drilling down on my weaker areas.
    CISSP
    CISM