Passed Server+! 6 for 6!

bjpeterbjpeter Posts: 149Member ■■■□□□□□□□
I passed with a 785. The minimum score to pass is a 750. The test was hard, mainly because I read the All-in-One Server+ book off and on. I did not use any other resource, which I should have because there were things covered in the exam that were not covered in the book.
2019 Goals: CISSP, CCSP, eCPPT, CySA+, PenTest+
Achieved: Linux+/LPIC-1, CCSKv4, OCE Java EE 6 JPA Developer, CSSLP, Server+, Cloud+, Arcitura Certified Cloud Professional, CASP, Mobility+, Storage+, Android Certified Application Developer, OCP Java SE 8 Programmer, Security+, OCM Java SE 6 Developer, B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science

Comments

• picarmacpicarmac Posts: 1Registered Users ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Senior Member Posts: 381Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAPosts: 3,986Member ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Posts: 1,472Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
  • joelsfoodjoelsfood Posts: 1,025Member
  • KandinskyKandinsky Posts: 108Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
  • mauguilarmauguilar Technician Los AngelesPosts: 37Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulation on the pass! How many question on the test?