Global Knowledge

Has anyone used Global Knowledge for bootcamps that can provide any feedback? I'm looking at the CCNP wireless self-paced courses and am wondering if they are a legit company?

Thanks!

Comments

• TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Yes they are a very legit company and very well know company also. I took a week long(40 hours) bootcamp for my CISSP, went to the instructor led class.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    I took 3 or 4 Microsoft classes back in my sysadmin days. Good experience. No issues.
  • PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I've taken a few Microsoft courses there, online live. I thought it was very thorough, you could ask questions, and was a great experience. I love them.

However, work did pay for it. I'm a cheap dude, so I would never pay for that on my own dime.
  • dmoore44dmoore44 Member Posts: 646
    I've taken a few Cisco classes (CUCM and CCNA) through them; they tend to hire excellent instructors with lots of practical experience. I've always enjoyed my experience - the labs were well configured.
    Graduated Carnegie Mellon University MSIT: Information Security & Assurance Currently Reading Books on TensorFlow
  • TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I took ICND1 and ICND2 from them, one online and one live. The only complaint I have is the live classes are only a few students attended, most the students attended are online. I really feel they should be one way of the other, not teaching both classes types at the same time.
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    They tend to retain the best instructors for their VMware courses. I can't speak for other technologies, but I will be taking a Microsoft class soon at GK so I can update after I'm done with that.
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    GK is definitely a legit company. I used themf or my azure classes a year or two ago and was very impressed with the quality of the instructor.
  • EKaiserEKaiser Member Posts: 7 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Took my CEH with them in 2019. Passed. Decent class