Options

You ever study so much

avxavx Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
Your brain just won't take in any more information? I'm putting in close to 3 - 4 hours a day for the 70-270 exam, while now going over DNS for the 70-290 in school.....and my head feels so clouded.....ever have this happen to you?

Comments

• Options
    12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    lol, yeah man get used to it. you really gotta know when to listen to your brain and just take a break. for me a week break sometimes is a huge recharge.

sometimes, i am just reading through crap thinking what the hell is this?!!?! really just going through the motions, like why am i learning how to do routing with windows??????

icon_wink.gif
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.
  • Options
    NPA24NPA24 Member Posts: 588 ■■□□□□□□□□
    It happens to me all the time. I do try to take breaks so I don't get burned out.

One of these days I'm just going to take an entire month off from studying anything. It's going to be hard but I think I need to do that.

Back to studying...lol...is typing this post considered a break...probably not...well off to studying!!!
  • Options
    lightweightlightweight Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You know you have it bad when you go to bed at night and have dreams of kerberos and RADIUS authentication icon_eek.gif
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,031 Admin
    Playing Guild Wars or Half-life 2 for a couple of hours usually clears my head out enough to resume studing. icon_cool.gif
  • Options
    qazxswedcqazxswedc Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    umm, yea:)
    sacrifice=results=success=happiness
  • Options
    Lee HLee H Member Posts: 1,135
    Hi

Sounds great that yall can fit studying in i have an 18 month and a 4 month old boy and work full time, studying is non existant, dont think its gonna let up either so not holding my breath for 290

if i pass it before summer i will be proud of me

lee h
  • Options
    OlajuwonOlajuwon Inactive Imported Users Posts: 356
    I currently have a migraine from studying. :D
    "And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years"
  • Options
    Vask3nVask3n Member Posts: 517
    I've been studying very strenuously for Security+, trying to balance everything, I understand what everyone's going through icon_eek.gif
    Working on MS-ISA at Western Governor's University
  • Options
    mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    .... that is feels like your eyeballs are going to fallout?

.... that your brain feels like jello?

.... and then realize its 4am and you have to wake up for work at 6am -- what the heck, 2 more hours of study time!

.... that there isn't enough caffeine in the world to keep going.
    Lee H wrote:
    i have an 18 month and a 4 month old boy and work full time, studying is non existant, dont think its gonna let up either so not holding my breath for 290

if i pass it before summer i will be proud of me
    Is that the beginning of summer or the end of summer? icon_lol.gif

Yeah, taking a test here and there requires a little bit of support from friends, family, pets, co-workers, and kind strangers on the street. Taking one of those "big" certifications could qualify as an "epic." Toss those kids into the equation..... hey, we need an emoticon that is saluting!

Hum.... isn't that what lunch hours are for?..... if you aren't already sitting at your desk doing some configurations while trying to eat a sandwich.
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • Options
    evanderburgevanderburg Member Posts: 229 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I took practice tests for so long one day that I could not read the screen. I was taking the exams on a small screen. I had to just sleep for a while.
    "You can never know everything and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyway. " - Lan, Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan