Options

~!!*!!~ Started preparing for 70-270 ~!!*!!~

Aspiration_2030Aspiration_2030 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello People,

I am new in here. So, a BiiiiG ShouT 2 Evry 1 icon_lol.gif
By the way, I am currently preparing for MCP (70-270). It has not been a week ever since I've started my preparations.
I have bought only MS Press book for 70-270! (Man.. Itz pretty costly.. Rs.795 INR icon_eek.gif ) and It is the first IT certification for me in my career.

So people... come on... please advise me on have I initiated my path to 70-270 in a right way? :P And also what kind of sites can I look for to gather as much as possible infos on this certification and online videos trainigs or practice exams and braindumps (that comes for free.. Please I have already spent a huge on this MS Press book, i think and I am not gunna spend all my little wealth just for 70-270 PMSL icon_wink.gif ).

Your suggestions or inputs on any kind will be helpful for me!

Thanks mates!

Comments

• Options
    eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    I suggest that you stay away from braindumps or else your cert will be worthless and you will have spent your money in vain.

Otherwise, it seems fine. Study your book, practice what you've learned on your computer, and scour the interweb for articles on whatever subject you have difficulty with. Or ask here...
    witty comment
  • Options
    BreadfanBreadfan Member Posts: 282 ■■■□□□□□□□
    First, Good luck in your pursuit of 70-270.

Secondly, I have the same book and it seems to be great so far. Coupled with this site and a lab to practice "hands-on" you should succeed

Lastly, remove the braindumps from your study list and your brain. They do you nor any of us any good. They are a slap in the face to those of whose strive for the knowledge and to apply it.

Again, good luck and if you have any questions let us know.
    Mark Twain

“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go.

• Options
    Ah! That was precise and a sounds a valid point to be noted! Thanks Omni!
    By the way, I am not saying that I am guna completely rely on Braindumps. But still dont i make sense by saying that its better to do a revision kind of with such braindumps once after I am done with my preparations? Its kinda self testing. Wat do you say, ha? :)
  • Options
    Whao! Thanks for the wishes Breadfan :)
    Well, Seems every 1 are suggesting not to go behind a Braindump... I need to make a note of it! icon_rolleyes.gif

As a "lab" for hand-on is concerned, I have got a PC at home with XP SP2 installed in it. (Got the installation CD for it too). Will this do for my hands-on?

Thanks once again mate!
  • Options
    BreadfanBreadfan Member Posts: 282 ■■■□□□□□□□
    No the braindumps arent good for self testing either because how would you know if they were right or wrong?

Best bet is to study hard and if you any questions this site and this site http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/winxppro/reskit/default.mspx is also a big help

So far as using your own pc, just be careful when doing the labs from the book because you could destroy your correct settings and then mess up the "real" computer

Hope this helps
    Mark Twain

“If I cannot drink Bourbon and smoke cigars in Heaven than I shall not go.

• Options
    Braindumps are illegal. Plus you will be viewing the real questions, which would be cheating.
    I understand that you might want to go over them for review, but you want to be able to pass because of your knowledge, not because you saw the answers beforehand.

Plus if Microsoft find out that you've been using braindumps, you will gave your certs revoked and (I believe) you will be barred from further certifications.

For reviewing or checking your readiness after you've studied, you can use practice tests, which aren't the same as you will see in the exam, but will cover the same topics. I believe there are some on this site for free.
    witty comment
  • Options
    Yeah Ok guys! I need to sit on my flying mat now and have a journey around this site and on the internet as a whole then! :D

Thanks for spending your precious time on guiding me!

Wish you both a great day ahead! :0

take care mates
  • Options
    Cheers. icon_cool.gif
    witty comment