Looking for ICND2 200-105 Practice Questions please

mr.comfortablymr.comfortably Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello everyone,

I have been studying for a while now for the icnd2, I have been through the odams book, went through the chris bryant videos, got the net sim lab, and im just about finished with going through all the labs. I really need practice exam questions to feel comfortable going into this test. Does anyone have any sample questions that are related to the subjects for the test.

Anything up to date helps :)

Thank you

Comments

• IsmaeljrpIsmaeljrp Member Posts: 480 ■■■□□□□□□□
    A lot of people recommend Boson practice tests.

Didn't the OCG come with practice tests?

You can also look on Udemy, Paul Browning and Chris Bryant have some highly rated practice exams there.
  • mr.comfortablymr.comfortably Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thank you, I actually didn't know Chris Bryant had exams. I'm definitely getting those. thanks a lot!
  • Masked_KingMasked_King Banned Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you, I actually didn't know Chris Bryant had exams. I'm definitely getting those. thanks a lot!

Are you a masochist or have an affinity or gluttony for punishment? Isn't Chris Bryant the one who talks like Ben Stein, real slow and thus it would take you a billion years to get through Networking 101.
  • mr.comfortablymr.comfortably Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    lol, Christ Bryant has good material, and is very clear about the topics. If he's going too slow, you can always fast forward to 1.5x :)

Happy studying
  • Masked_KingMasked_King Banned Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    lol, Christ Bryant has good material, and is very clear about the topics. If he's going too slow, you can always fast forward to 1.5x :)

Happy studying

trying to ingrain it, you might just needed to hear it from someone else. slower pace make good bedfellows when you are trying to ingrain something.