Options

MCPeSTORE

namanama Member Posts: 187
I've just received my welcome kit today. In regards to the MCPeSTORE, is there any expiry date to it?

Comments

• Options
    keatronkeatron Member Posts: 1,213 ■■■■■■□□□□
    No expiry date. However, you wont be able to get to the store until you set up your MCP profile at https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp
  • Options
    I've got my profile ready a month ago. I was wondering if I were to receive the MCSA welcome kit, will I be getting further discount opportunities. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Part of the store is open to all MCP's the rest is restricted by cert category. The sections seem to open up when each welcome kit ships. So for example you can't order MCSA or MCSE logo'ed merchandise unless you hold that specific cert.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • Options
    TheShadow wrote:
    Part of the store is open to all MCP's the rest is restricted by cert category. The sections seem to open up when each welcome kit ships. So for example you can't order MCSA or MCSE logo'ed merchandise unless you hold that specific cert.
    oic, any idea about the delivery charges and if I were to order something bulky, are they going to deliver to my door-step?
  • Options
    TheShadowTheShadow Member Posts: 1,057 ■■■■■■□□□□
    pretty much like any net store. If fedex, ups, dhl etc will take it then it is to your door.
    Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of technology?... The Shadow DO
  • Options
    Generally, I guess the cost of purchase will be quite high if shipping costs is incurred, even though i have a 20% discount.