Passed CGEIT 12/19/17-Taking CISA 12/22 for the ISACA Sweep

jumblerrjumblerr MemberNew York, NYPosts: 101Member ■■■□□□□□□□
CISM, CRISC and CGEIT now done. Only CISA remains!!!

Comments

  • scankloudscankloud Posts: 47Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    jumblerr wrote: »
    CISM, CRISC and CGEIT now done. Only CISA remains!!!

    Congratulations @jumblerr.... That is a big achievement. Please can you share details of the materials you used for CRISC, CISM AND Most especially CGEIT?

    Thank you
  • jumblerrjumblerr Member New York, NYPosts: 101Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    scankloud wrote: »
    Congratulations @jumblerr.... That is a big achievement. Please can you share details of the materials you used for CRISC, CISM AND Most especially CGEIT?

    Thank you

    All official Question/answer written guides from ISACA. The explanations are great to reinforce concepts and also to cue you tot he style of questions you'll get on the exams
  • scankloudscankloud Posts: 47Member ■□□□□□□□□□
    jumblerr wrote: »
    All official Question/answer written guides from ISACA. The explanations are great to reinforce concepts and also to cue you tot he style of questions you'll get on the exams

    @jumblerr.. Are you referring to the Questions and Answers databases online? Is that all you used to study for the CRISC, CISM AND CGEIT? Did you read the review Manual, do you have any experience? Please help us with the information as others have done in the forum. I will appreciate further explanation and information.
  • jumblerrjumblerr Member New York, NYPosts: 101Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    scankloud wrote: »
    @jumblerr.. Are you referring to the Questions and Answers databases online? Is that all you used to study for the CRISC, CISM AND CGEIT? Did you read the review Manual, do you have any experience? Please help us with the information as others have done in the forum. I will appreciate further explanation and information.

    Only the Q&A Books, not the online resources. That's all I used. For CISM, I didn't even use that (very similar to CISSP).
  • Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Senior Member Posts: 382Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif

    Best of luck on your exam in the 22nd (although I highly doubt that you'll need it). icon_thumright.gif
    Three year plan: (2018) CISSP [X] and eJPT [ ]; (2019) eCPPT [ ]; (2020) OSCP [ ]
  • jumblerrjumblerr Member New York, NYPosts: 101Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif

    Best of luck on your exam in the 22nd (although I highly doubt that you'll need it). icon_thumright.gif

    Thanks dude. I'm ready. Confident not cocky icon_cool.gif
Sign In or Register to comment.