Don Poulton cert guide

Just wondering what people thought of Don Poultons cert guide, and also if between reading this book and pluralsight would be enough info in each in order to pass the 70-410 exam.. Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• stunnedsoupstunnedsoup Member Posts: 120
    I thought Poulton's guide was pretty good. It covered a lot and was fairly easy to digest. However, it doesn't cover everything. I used a TON of TechNet as a supplement. I also did Pluralsight and CBT Nuggets (Garth Shulte) and MeasureUp practice exams. All of this was sufficient for me.

To answer your question if Poulton + Pluralsight = Enough --- depends on your experience. If you're exposed to a lot of the topics on a daily basis, then maybe. Otherwise, I'd at least try to supplement w/ some TechNet articles.

I also labbed a ton.

Best of luck! Going for MCSA then MCSE?
    Cisco: CCENT COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR CCNA COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR || MCSE: 70-410 COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR 70-411 [ ] 74-409 COLOR=#ff0000]✔[/COLOR 70-534 [ ] || VMWare: VCP [ ]
  • umarbhattiumarbhatti Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I found the book to be useful, but you do need to supplement the book with other material.

Not to sure if i am being pedantic but i was not happy with the Chapter layout.