Options

Linkedin Premium - Rackspace Recruiters

Hello all, does anyone have any tips on leveraging Linkedin premium to land a job? My specific case is I would like to reach out to recruiters at RackSpace.com, but because I only have a few InMail credits, I don't want to waste a credit on a useless contact. Any tips on finding good contacts?
I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
[FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    josephandrejosephandre Member Posts: 315 ■■■■□□□□□□
    just curious, where are you located?

I don't have any idea on linkedin premium. but i can send you a few rackspace recruiters info here in San Antonio.
  • Options
    NutsyNutsy Member Posts: 136
    f16jetman,

Go ahead and apply for a position. Once you have that done, send a brief IM to a recruiter stating, " Hi, my name is XXX. I just applied for position XXX ( req #XXX). I feel I am great fit for this position because XXX. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me via email (Insert address here), Phone (Number here), or respond back via LinkedIn messaging. I look forward to hearing from you."

You should get a response to from a recruiter. There job is to source candidates, talk with people, and in general positively represent the company. If you dont' get a response from a recruiter after that, just let it go, and don't worry about it.

HTH

-Nutsy
  • Options
    f16jetmanf16jetman Member Posts: 108
    just curious, where are you located?

I don't have any idea on linkedin premium. but i can send you a few rackspace recruiters info here in San Antonio.

I am in the Albuquerque, New Mexico area. I am not looking to relocate, but I am looking for remote opportunities.
    I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
    [FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]